Sunday, September 15, 2013

Updates on Life, aka Fresh Perspectives via Sarah

Long time no talk, faithful followers. In the interim of my absence, I have:

a) become a suffering college freshman
b) acquired a new pair of Frye Melissa Harness boots in Brown
c) acquired my first pair of Current/Elliot jeans--the High Rise Skinny in Bluebird
d) acquired a bunch of new clothing. Let's be real here, the list is way too long.
e) analyzed my campus's style and found it lacking.
f) found many fashion things with which to be enamored with.

So without further ado, I present to you my wish list shamelessly, just in case you feel like presenting the anguished new college freshman with a congratulatory, consoling gift.


Let me first preface this listing (or follow it up, at least, since it's a little late for prefacing) with the statement of my complete distaste towards Uggs--I mean, ugh is even in the name. I've even written a satirical article for my high school newspaper about how much I despise them (perhaps I'll post that next). 
However, I like to believe that everyone, and every brand, has some redeeming qualities, and I think I've just found Ugg's. These oxfords have a gorgeous patina and timeless style. They're one pair of Uggs I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in. 
Also, I have a completely irrevocable adoration of oxfords.
Moving on.

Image via Lady Katherine Sims.
2) Socks from Hansel from Basel-$3-39

Here's the thing. I love socks, but I don't like wearing them. If I do wear socks, they must be patterned or fun or textured, or otherwise complementary to my outfit. Hansel from Basel fulfills all of those prerequisites, and how fun would any of these be peeking out from oxfords?


3) Dusen Dusen Maps Collared Dress

Unfortunately, this is out of stock at Anthro and Need Supply Co. and wherever else they were selling it T^T But I still can--and will--hold out hope that one day... this baby will come into my possession. One day.

There's obviously a bunch more stuff on my wishlist (hello, active and zealous consumerism!) but I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Plus, these are pretty pricy pieces, so if y'all wanted to pool your money I wouldn't mind. ;)

I apologize in advance; outfit posts may be a little scarce--I have yet to find a doting slave willing photographer here at college. 

Thanks for sticking around anyway <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi