Monday, September 24, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas


I was browsing the sale sections of internet boutiques instead of doing homework (what else is new?) when I came across this gorgeous 100% silk Rachel Antonoff Kusum Blouse--a fun, spotty take on the classic pajama top silhouette.
Rachel Antonoff Kusum Blouse-reg. $198, on sale for $48(!)

The pajama dressing trend first became popular around January-February, stayed for Spring/Summer 2012, and was alive and well at Fashion Week for fall '12 (pajama suits are apparently a thing now). And while I don't think I'm quite ready for a pajama suit, I'd totally be willing to wear this top around town with a structured jacket, slim pants, and some heels. The oversized polka dots are just so much fun, and it doesn't hurt that it's a great markdown besides. Also, have I mentioned that I have a huge thing for buttondowns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi