Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dickens Christmas Fair 2011 ♥



Throwback time! For some reason, I suddenly reminisced upon the time I went to the Dickens Christmas Fair with my school's Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Club.

Banana Republic Coat | vintage Gap Corduroy Dress | Twilight Plaid Ruffle Dress-Nordstrom BP. | Dooney&Bourke bag | vintage socks | Nurture Mary Janes-Dillard's | handknit scarf-my aunt | $1 handwarmers-Target | collar-random white piece of fabric

My friend Jodi. I'm not sure where her clothes are from, but we tried to dress in Dickens-ish clothing at least.


Random goods to buy in one of the shops. Everything was so cool, but so expensive!

Leather mugs. Case in point. I mean, tell me that's not cool.
 (Well, I guess it wouldn't be cool if you were a cow, but...)

Awesome leather journal and wooden BOOK BOX. Agh, I want one. 

I totally want to go back to the Dickens Fair this year. The atmosphere is just so magical, it's practically like stepping back in time. (I have a bit of a soft spot for historical reenactments and dressing up in period costume.) I hope GATE goes again this Christmas. :D 
Have you guys ever gone to something like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi